Projected Bachelor DegreeEntrance Requirements:
- GATS Associate of Arts degree or approved equivalent.
- Recommendation from National Board or Superintendent/President.
- Recommendation from Bible College where the student attended and graduated.
- Two years of active ministry in the United Pentecostal Church International.
- Successfully passing a comprehensive examination covering the Associates degree curriculum.
Below is a sampling of potential courses that make up this degree program. Electives can also be factored in. Work life experience totaling eight hundred hours will be factored in.
|Gospel of John (Doctrinal Emphasis)|
|Cross-cultural Communications and Ministry|
|Modern Pentecostal History|
|Personal Spirtual Disciplines|
|Professional and Christian Ethics|
|Expository Preaching/Advanced Homiletics||Preparing and Preaching Bible Messages|
|UPCI History of Missions|
|Counseling and Christian Psychology|
|Accounting||Business Skills, Financial Management|
or Work Life Experience GATS Bachelor Degree More